feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Conference next month

I just signed up for the 23rd Annual High Country Conference on Respiratory Care. I'm not sure about the specifics but I know it's held every February in Boone, NC (one of the most awesome towns in North Carolina). Another thing we do at this is called the gladiator competition. We'll pretty much compete against other schools in the state in a skills competition. Unfortunately it is usually won by the local school, Catawba Valley. I think they have an inside track because they host it and probably see the actual layout of the place before the rest of us. Some have said it might be rigged but I'll have to wait until I get there before I know for sure. Unlike at the last conference, I'll more than likely get my own room. Can't sleep on the floor again this time in a room with 6 people.



Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment