feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Back to School

Today is the day I go back to school. Some of my RT student blogging friends have already gone back, and some don't go back yet, but some of us are today. Good luck to everyone, regardless of when you go back. This is the beginning of my last semester so I am excited. The letter said we'd be there from 8-5 today and I am not excited about that. I do have my Peek with me if anyone wants to email (or comment) with good luck wishes...LOL



Bookmark and Share
2 comments:
gravatar
Jennifer said...
January 12, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

I already sent good luck wishes on facebook, but I'll leave another comment saying the same thing! 8-5 in class? Yuck!

gravatar
Unknown said...
January 12, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Hey, yeah I know what you mean...I went to school from 8-3:30 today. It was a bore. But I'm kinda excited about this semester. Good luck!

Post a Comment