feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Another CF Hero

Labels:












Yesterday you followed me as I met a family dealing with the horrible disease Cystic Fibrosis and my decision to participate in the Great Strides CF walk. As a future Respiratory Therapist, it is a disease I will become very familiar with I'm sure. I woke today to find an email from someone else dealing with CF (after looking outside and taking pictures of the snow, that is). Her name is Cindy and her daughter Reilly has CF.



"My daughter, Reilly is 5 years old and has Cystic Fibrosis. Right now, her health is good, but every day I pray that today won't be the day that her health takes a turn for the worst. In September 2008, we completed our first annual Great Strides walk in Elizabeth City. I am happy to say that our event was a success. We raised over $33,000 for research and future drug development. I feel confident, that one day we can make CF stand for CURE FOUND!"


They are also from NC and as you can tell from their post above, are familiar with the Great Strides walk. Now I don't know that I will be able to raise $33,000 for the CF Foundation this year but with your help I'm sure gonna try. Go on over and check out her blog Cure CF For Reilly and tell them I said hello.





Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment