feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

The lovely blog

Labels: ,


The other day I told you about how my new friend Julie (Seamus's mom from Mugga Bugga) had given me a lovely blog award. I am to send it to my new blog friends, and they are to pass it along to their new blog friends. It should go to those who step outside their comfort zone, and make new bloggy friends. I'm pretty sure most of my new friends have gotten it already but I will pass it on.

Katey from My CF Journey with God In an email she told me " I have a huge passion for CF and doing everything I can for other CF patients and families!". She also has CF and received a LIVING DONOR Double lung transplant from her mom and a family friend. She was given a second chance at life and is doing great things to help others. I really am in awe.

I think everyone that I have met and been writing about this last week. You guys deal with this horrible disease on a daily basis. I will see this from the perspective of a caregiver in the hospital, but you are the heroes.



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Katey said...
January 23, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Thanks...I really appreciate it. I did a post about you and the raffle, and it is scheduled to "air" at 7 am tomorrow morning! Thanks again!!!

Post a Comment