feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

My Hero of the Day

Labels:


The last couple of days I have jumped on the CF bandwagon with my enthusiasm for the Great Strides walk that I have signed up for. BTW I now have 2 confirmed team members (besides myself) and my first donations. Another thing I have is new friends who are dealing with cystic fibrosis on a regular basis. They are familiar with things like "The Vest" , "Chest Percussion Therapy", and nebulizer treatments. Things that I only became familiar with as I progressed in Respiratory Therapy school.

Because of this stuff I have started meeting these brave cf parents and decided to start profiling them here. My few (very few) readers can get to know them. This should help since most of my readers are RT's or fellow RT students. We are the people who will be taking care of them when they come to the hospitals.

Today I got a comment from the mom of Lil' Chris. She's also about to become a mom again (like within the next week or 2) so she's dealing with a lot. Chris is a one year old who doesn't let CF slow him one bit. You have to go check out the awesome videos she posts over there. Don't forget to tell her I said hello.



Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
Julie said...
January 21, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Thanks for getting the word out about CF. There's a very tight knit community of CF bloggers but it's nice when "outsiders" also are interested.

Also, thank you so much for raising money to help my son Seamus and others like him.

gravatar
Lil' Chris' Mom said...
January 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Thanks for mentioning us:)
I've added you to my blog list and am going to post about your blog soon:)
Good luck with your fundraising=)
M

gravatar
Anonymous said...
January 21, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Thank you for all you are doing to help get the word out about CF! Another big thank you for going into respiratory therapy. It takes a special person to work with children, I can tell from your posts you have a kind heart!
Angela

Post a Comment