feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

I want a Peek

Labels: , ,

I was just reading at my friend Julie's blog about the simple email device called the Peek. Now there is a blogger named Jenn that is giving away one. It works with most of the popular email services and I definitely want one. I totally could do without a cell phone with one of these. If I don't win though, I may put this on the list of my graduation gifts to myself.

Win a Peek at jenn.nu! Participating in the Peek giveaway is as easy as citing a blog entry that links to the giveaway and to getpeek.com. For more information, see the official giveaway blog entry: Win a Peek!





Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
January 8, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

How do you update your Twitter status via E-mail?

Post a Comment