feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Almost time

Well, I've made a few changes here. As you can tell, I've changed the theme and gotten rid of my custom header. I think this looks more professional. I may abandon this altogether and go back to my own domain this summer. Also, my break is almost over. It's been great. I've been out of school for almost a month. Now, here is what I know about the upcoming semester.

1) I'll have to do some sort of community project. Not sure what that'll be but you'll hear about it here.
2) I'll have one day of class where we'll have a worksheet or quiz/test every week. This is to prepare us for the CRT and RRT exams.
3) I'll be taking PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) class for certification this semester.
4) I'll be taking the Kettering seminar in April to prepare for the exams.
5) The final checkoff will be a one on one day with the program director to watch me do all of the procedures we do.

Thats what I know. There are a lot of things I don't know but we'll worry about that later. Good luck in your semesters.



Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment