feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

The coolest kid with the coolest name

Labels: ,

Once again I have gotten a comment from another mom dealing with CF. This time I heard from Angela in Kansas who has a 9 month old named Phoenix (coolest name ever). I'm gonna warn you though, when you click on the link you'll immediately fall in love with the cutest little boy you've ever seen. The blog is called Phoenix's Fight and it's about their fight with CF.
Their blog is an awesome place with lots of videos and even Phoenix's Quilt of Love (go see what that is)

"Phoenix was born April 30, 2008 in
Topeka, KS at Stormontvail Hospital. Two days later he had surgery for a mecinium ileus at Children's Mercy Hospital in
Kansas City, Mo. The surgeons told us it was greater that 95% Phoenix had
Cystic Fibrosis. Two weeks later his tests came back positive for CF. Phoenix is a double carrier of DF508. (For more information on CF please visit http://www.cff.org/)
Together with family and friends Phoenix has started the fight of his life.
This is his story!"

I know you want to help with this horrible disease. Go here to see how you can help and win a nice camera.
Also, go check out my Great Strides page and donate a little.




Bookmark and Share
2 comments:
gravatar
Kori said...
January 24, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Hi Marcus I came over by the way of Katie. I think it is wonderful what you are doing to help raise awareness for CF. As a wife of a CFer I say thank you.

gravatar
Jessie said...
January 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Hey Marcus,
Thanks for stopping by and reading about Breezy.I read some of you blog and i think its great.

Post a Comment