feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Easily amused

I know I've been talking about CF the last few days. When I get onto something I get excited about it. I don't know if you've noticed but I finally have a follower on the blog. For the longest time I've had 0 followers. I almost went over there and followed my own blog. I didn't. One of my new friends has become a follower of this blog. It's such a small thing but it's huge to me. Thank you to my follower. Come back in a few days. I'm doing my CF hero posts where theres a new one each day.

Now, If I could just get some subscribers to the feed through feedburner. That big goose egg in the little window is kind of depressing. Maybe I'll go subscribe there. :)



Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment