feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Guess who I got a comment from

The other day I got a comment from a lady named Julie. As you know by now I am talking about Cystic Fibrosis and the brave people who deal with it on a daily basis. Julie is the mom of an awesome little boy named Seamus (who apparently is a spider-man fan like me). You can read about them at her blog mugga bugga. (not sure what that means) She said "Thanks for getting the word out about CF. There's a very tight knit community of CF bloggers but it's nice when "outsiders" also are interested."

I was reading this blog a little and Seamus seems like a cool little dude. I especially like the post Ladies man where "Seamus is so cute and charming that all the girls at pre-school keep kissing him. They fight over who can get his coat for him when they go out to the playground.". Isn't that awesome? Now go on over and check out ther blog, and tell them I sent you. If you feel like doing good



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Julie said...
January 23, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Thanks Marcus. Seamus is definitely a cool little dude.

When he was first learning to talk, he would say "Mugga Bugga" whenever he was having fun. I'm writing the blog so Seamus could remember all the fun times of childhood not just the doctors and hospitals.

Thanks again for bringing awareness to this terrible disease.

Post a Comment