feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Respiratory Conference

Labels: , ,

I am home from the conference. The NC one this year was in Winston-Salem. It was a lot of fun. I met a lot of people that are very influential. I met Directors of Respiratory departments at several major hospitals and even talked about a job possibly. I met a lot of other RT students from around NC. I even got to participate in the Sputum Bowl. It's like a quiz bowl type thing for Respiratory students. We won the first game and then lost the second. I had a lot of fun.


This is me and 2 classmates Sarah, and Trista in the Sputum Bowl
Sarah, Leann, Trista, and Eryn (with me in the back)





Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
Holly said...
September 13, 2008 at 2:37 AM  

Hi! Im glad you had fun. I am an RT student from Oklahoma!! I also participated in the sputum bowl here. We actually won (to our surprise I think lol) and we are going to Anaheim in December.Im excited about that. You guys should make a trip of it and go also to the national conference there!!!!

gravatar
Unknown said...
September 13, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

I'll be going to Anaheim (I hope) for the AARC Congress!!!!! It is in my home state, so might as well go!

Exciting!

gravatar
Marcus said...
September 13, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Thats awesome. If we had've won we would be going to Anaheim.

Post a Comment