feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

clinicals

well, today is my first day of clinicals as a senior. Thats why I'm writing this at 5:30 AM. I have to be at the hospital at 6:45. Thanks to gas prices we are doing 12 hour clinicals for 2 days a week instead of 8 hours for 3 days. I know I'll come to appreciate that extra day off soon enough but right now I'm just thinking "arrrggghhh! 12 hours!"

anyway, I got my first 2 test grades back. On the ventilator weaning test I made a 77. I wasn't happy at all but at least I passed. On the test in Advanced Monitoring class on sleep study and patient assessment I made a 91. That teacher likes to use the questions at the end of each chapter ver batim on her tests and we figured it out over the summer.



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
August 27, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Get used to 12-hr shifts! I can't wait to have 12-hr shifts...same concept exactly... longer shift = less days worked/week :)

Post a Comment