feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Another final preparation



Well, I'm sitting here at home with no ride. it's because my tires were about to fall off and my "service engine soon" light was on. I put the car in the shop for new tires and a full tune up and oil change. This is a necessity because of our clinical schedule. We go 2 days a week to about 6 different hospitals. The closest one is about 10 minutes away and the furthest one is over an hour away. This map of north carolina should give you a general idea. The blue circle with "H" is where I live and the black numbered circles represent the hospitals where we'll be doing clinicals. That's a lot of driving so I'll definitely be doing some carpooling.



Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment