feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

tomorrow

Labels: , , ,


I start back to school tomorrow and for my senior year I bought a new bag. I had been thinking of finding something different than my 8 year old (though still totally cool) laptop bag. I searched and searched different stores and even bought a bag on ebags.com that turned out to be way too small. Finally searching around on eBay (obviously) I found it. It was advertised as the Jack Bauer Messenger bag and was just a simple, olive colored messenger bag. I even have posted a picture of it in action from the show "24". I am a huge fan of the show so this bag is totally a great bag for me. Well, it arrived Saturday and I just love it. All the books (3) and notebooks (2) that I need for this semester totally fill it up. Hopefully I can get rid of a few of them. I even stuck some of my (liberal themed) buttons on it. I'll take a picture of it soon for you.



Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
RT Scribe said...
August 18, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

I've been thinking about getting something like that. I have a big ass Targus back pack. Sometimes that thing weighs more than what I'm actually carrying in it.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of it loaded up with RT text books.

gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
August 18, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

I bought a new bag, also! http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3064373&cp=2818169.3176247&fbn=Taxonomy%7CBackpacks&fbc=1&f=Taxonomy%2FROXY%2F3176247&parentPage=family That one...I love it.

I saw it in Orlando at the end of June and I told myself I'd buy it--if I got into an RT program...

...later on in July, I bought it in SF when I saw it again. :)

gravatar
Marcus said...
August 18, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

I'll take a picture today.


Thats a sweet bag Diana. Girls have more options than guys though :)

Post a Comment