feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

tuition

Labels: , , ,

Well, today is the day that I am going to pay my tuition. I am taking 15 credit hours this semester so it's going to cost me $675.00. That is the most I have ever spent on one semester and frankly I'm a little saddened by it. I have withdrawn the cash and I'm going to pay it today. I am going to school on the G.I. Bill/Army College Fund and the way that works is you pay out of pocket and they send you a monthly check. The payment is due by Monday and the monthly check will come in about Thursday. It's ok though because I've gotten used to it. I just wanted to vent about the high tuition. Then there's the books which should come out to about $120. Luckily I only have to buy 2 and have the luxury of the internet to shop for them (amazon) and don't have to pay the bookstore prices.



Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
CMichelle said...
August 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

YAY!! You added me to your link list! Thank you! :)

Anyway, my tuition is $950.00 - (I'm "out of district"), that doesn't count the books..

And I had to get a loan. So I can't really buy my books on Amazon, unless I do some fancy swtiching with my account remainder check....

But I hope it will all be worth it!

gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
August 3, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

$45/unit?!

I feel a little lucky living in California...

Thanks for adding me to your link list, as well! I love this new hobby of mine--reading RT blogs!

gravatar
butterflies said...
August 15, 2008 at 2:53 AM  

I had to pay $38,000 for the program i'm in now...got a couple of loans to help pay for it though..they have us doing 20 to 25 hrs a week for the next 24 months.... in our first 16 wks we earned 45 credits...very busy with school,work 40hr week and have 3 kids...
only good thing it included books, labs,uniforms and crt and national rrt testing as well. been in the program about 5 months now. almost there yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! i understand where you are coming from about the money but remember it will be worth it in the end

Post a Comment