feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

weekend

Well, another weekend is behind me. I do love working in the hospital because I get to talk to the Respiratory Therapist's and see what they do. I also do a lot of talking to doctors. That helps me when patients have respiratory disorders and I get to see the x-ray's.
Another thing I did was finally set this up to email me when I get comments. I thought I wasn't getting any but then I looked back and saw them. Thanks to Borderline Agrophobic and Diana Lyn for being the first commenters that I got emails from. I would love to set up an email group amongst all of the RT student bloggers if you are interested. You can email me at my email address marcus.williford at gmail. That way we can exchange notes and hints amongst all of us. If you're a Respiratory Therapist student then send me your email address. I'll publish a list and we can help each other get through.



Bookmark and Share
2 comments:
gravatar
RT Scribe said...
August 4, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Email notification is especially useful when people read and comment on really old posts, that you've long since forgotten about.

gravatar
CMichelle said...
August 10, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

My e-mail address is theothergirl2@hotmail.com

Post a Comment