feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

$708.76

700 bucks. Thats how much the bill was at the mechanic to get my car back the other day. It's a 1992 Cadillac Sedan de Ville with over 200,000 miles on it. I need it to last me through this last year of school until I can graduate and get a Honda Fit, or Toyota Prius (quite a different direction from the Cadillac, don't you think). Anyway, here's what I had done:

  1. New tires-the tires were in really bad shape. You could see the wires coming out
  2. Full tune up-It had been a long time and was sounding rough so I did the full tune up with new spark plugs, wires, and distributer
  3. Oil Change-also time for this
  4. Replaced the Idle Motor-not sure what this is but it was idling high. It would try to accelerate when I didn't want it to or when I was stopped.
  5. Service Engine Light-It had been on for about a month and I got it taken care of. I think it was on because of the idle Motor
Now the car drives like a dream. This is good because I have a lot of driving to clinical sites this semester. You remember the map from a few days ago.




Bookmark and Share
2 comments:
gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
August 16, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Honda Fits are pretty cool. My boyfriend's mom has one and I drive it once in a while. I prefer a Prius, though, because of the hybrid factor...

gravatar
Marcus said...
August 16, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

I totally agree. Especially since the next years Prius will have a solar panel on the roof.

Post a Comment