feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

My First Post

Ok, not my first post but this is my first one on my new computer. It's a netbook called the Acer Aspire one.It's very tine and portable.I am getting used to the keyboard which is a little smaller. I definitely love it. It's got a gig of RAM which I may upgrade a little later. It also has a 160 gb hard drive. I'm in the process of doing all of the updates and stuff. I'm switching all of my files over. It doesn't have a cd drive so I've installed open office instead of microsoft office. I do think I'm gonna love this little netbook



Bookmark and Share
5 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
February 11, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Oh, cool! You finally got the Acer. I'll be getting one here in the next week or two, maybe sooner.

You should write a review when you've played with it some more. I hear a lot of people saying the first thing they got for it was a wireless optical mouse.

gravatar
Unknown said...
February 11, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
gravatar
Marcus said...
February 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

I used a wireless optical mouse before. My only complaint was the little receiver that stuck out like a USB drive. I bought a tiny usb bluetooth thing and a bluetooth mouse. The acer came with a tiny wired optical mouse which will suffice til my new onecomesin the mail

gravatar
Unknown said...
February 11, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

That's good. How is it as far as processing speed? And have you tried the webcam (I'm thinking of doing a vlog soon)?

gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
February 12, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

I recently got a new laptop. I got a Dell M1530 and I love it. A little big, but I need my RAM because I open up a million windows at the same time... =P

Post a Comment