feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Great News

Labels: ,

Well, you guys know that I am a Respiratory Therapy student who has recently developed a passion for doing my part to raise awareness for cystic fibrosis. Since I've started this blog I've met other RT students throughout the country. My buddy the Trauma Junkie wrote me today and said that he decided to sign up for his local Great Strides walk in Texas.

"Hey, just found out there is a Great Strides walk here in April. Will be going..inspired by your efforts."

I am so excited to have inspired someone to get involved with a cause that has come to mean so much to me. Go visit his blog, My RT Life, and tell him how proud you are too.



Bookmark and Share
4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 13, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Great job, Marcus! Thanks for your efforts, and helping spread awareness! :o)

gravatar
Lil' Chris' Mom said...
February 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Thank you soooooooo much for spreading the word:)
M

gravatar
Unknown said...
February 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Hey man, thanks for the mention.

I'll definitely be there, walking the entire time. I need to try to put a team together soon.

gravatar
Leslie said...
February 15, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

That's awesome!

Post a Comment