feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

GREAT NEWS!!!

They changed the date of my Great Strides walk to June 27th. I'll still be able to do the walk. I am so excited. Next Monday night the 16th there's a Meet and Greet so I'll get to meet some others who are walking.

Unfortunately it looks like my team will only have 3 members because thats all that has signed up. Thats ok though, because this is my first year. I will also be walking at another event in NC with a friend I met on here. I may start fundraising with her after my walk is over in June. I'll take pics of the meet and greet next week. I am so excited.



Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
Leslie said...
February 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

That's awesome that you'll now be able to walk at the Great Strides. 3 team members is great! Who knows, June is still awhile off, maybe your team will grow a little more. Thanks for your work in raising support for CF!!

gravatar
Lil' Chris' Mom said...
February 7, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

That is great news!!! I agree with Leslie, you still have time:)
M

gravatar
Marcus said...
February 7, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Thank you for the kind words. Even if it doesn't grow, I look at it as a great start.

Post a Comment