feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Checkoffs this semester

As you guys know I am in my last semester of RT school. What this semester entails is one class a week and many hours of clinicals. During clinicals we have 220 adult checkoffs (130 general care and 90 critical care) and 20 neonatal checkoffs. I have now completed 219 of the adult checkoffs. I need to do spontaneous pulmonary mechanics one more time. That is when you use a couple of hand held meters to decide when a patient is ready to be extubated and come off of mechanical ventilation. I was so close to that final checkoff on Thursday too. It's frustrating to be that close.

I also need 5 neonatal checkoffs too. I have to try and get back to the NICU for those.



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Katey said...
February 23, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Good luck with finishing your check-offs!!!

Post a Comment