feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Enlightenment Tag

My friend Katey over at My CF Journey with God tagged me with the Enlightenment Tag. It's basically a post that I have to tell you ten things about me. Now I just have to figure out 10 things.

1.) I love animals but am more of a cat person than a dog person. I know thats rare but I feel cats have more personality and are easier pets to take care of.

2.) Can be very political with views that are very liberal.

3.) As Katey said and as I commented in her post, I don't eat vegetables. I do like corn, potatoes, lima beans, and sweet peas.

4.) I love sports but mainly football and basketball. My favorite teams are the Carolina Panthers and UNC Tarheels

5.) I've been laid off from 2 jobs that I thought were careers I would retire from. That is why I'm going to Respiratory Therapy school. For the job security

6.) Since 10th grade I've wanted to be a writer. That is probably why I maintain a blog and have already started making preparations for closing this one and starting a new one (On May 20 I will no longer be a RT student :)

7.) I love to travel and love Austin, Texas. It's my favorite city. I am going to Pittsburgh for the first time.

8.) I'm sorry Katey, I can only think of 7 things. I will post a picture for # 8 since I don't know if a lot of you know what I look like. This is me about to leave for clinicals one morning.


I will tag 2 people like she did. Carolyn over at A Thousand Pictures and Cindy at Cure CF for Reilly.



Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
Katey said...
February 1, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Thanks for posting! I'm also more of a cat person. I had a cat for 17 years...she was my baby. My dad is a vet...and people wonder why I don't like animals..especially dogs...not sure :)

gravatar
Christy said...
February 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

That's funny.. my hubby is more of a cat person too, which I find very rare in guys. We have a toy poodle (because of my daughter's allergies), and can never have a cat, so he has become quite attached to our dog now, but he's trying to turn him into a cat.. LOL.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Thanks! I am working on my post right now!

Post a Comment