feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Just hanging out

I was sitting here alternating between studying and surfing the internet. I've gotten to the point where my time spent here is alternating between facebook and twitter. I decided I'd tell you about my new little buddy. It's my Acer Aspire One and my friend the domestic diva first introduced me to it. After reading about her experiences I decided I wanted one. It's got a built in webcam and I used it to take this picture. I may start video blogging too.


This is me on my couch. Anyway, back to the AAO. It's a little computer with Windows XP and a 160 GB hard drive. It's perfect for what I need. Plus, I graduate in May and plan to do some traveling so this will be perfect for travel blogging. The keyboard is small and sometimes I mean to hit the space bar and don't actually get a space. That's my only drawback. Look for videos too. I also shouldbe shutting this blog down in a few months to start 2 new ones. One about me and my life (personal blog) and one about my work life. I already have a domain name for the second one.



Bookmark and Share
3 comments:
gravatar
Jennifer said...
February 13, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

You got it! That's awesome! And good to see you :) Are you going to take your traveling laptop to Indiana, by chance? ;)

gravatar
Genevieve said...
February 15, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Marcus thanks for your sweet comment.
I appreciate that.

Video blogging is a good thing!

gravatar
Katey said...
February 16, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Haha...thanks for the comment! I won't do anything to stop you :)

Post a Comment