feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

WOW-almost done

I know I haven't posted in a really long while. You wouldn't believe how busy I have been. In less than a month I will no longer be an RT student. I took my Pediatric Advanced Life Support class today. I am now PALS certified. Some of the other things I have been up to to get prepared. I had to do 25 clinical simulations on a computer in the computer lab. I did them.. I had to do a community service project. I went to the local high school and talked to the health occupations class about Respiratory Therapy. I had to write a case study on a neonatal patient. I am almost done with that. I have Kettering which is a 4-day board prep class this weekend. I also have my final checkoff at the hospital with my instructor tomorrow.

I have my PRN job at the hospital I love. I'll remain there when I graduate and pass the boards. I also applied to another hospital PRN. I hope I get it cause I love the people there and will miss them when I graduate.



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
April 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Marcus,

Congrats dude! You're in the home stretch. I know it wasn't an easy journey.

Post a Comment