feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

The End

I figured I would come here one last time. This semester has been really tough but its over now. I had my pinning ceremony the other day. My graduation is Thursday night. I am no longer a Respiratory Therapy Student. I have 2 jobs lined up so I might not be writing a lot this summer. I am studying now for my CRT exam which should be in a week or so. My new blog will be at http://rt-blog.com (don't go there yet cause I haven't started it yet).



Bookmark and Share
5 comments:
gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
May 21, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Congrats! I can't wait for my time! :)

gravatar
Genevieve said...
March 10, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

Congratulations! And I MISS YOUR POSTS! Come back....

gravatar
The Respiratory Cliff said...
July 20, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Let us know what you have been up to!

gravatar
Marcus said...
July 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

Hey, I have been a NICU RT for the past 2 years now. I've passed the NPS exam and finished the first year of an online BSRT program.

gravatar
John Smith said...
February 25, 2017 at 4:27 AM  

Congrats on graduating! (I know this is old, Im sure youre a seasoned RT now). I like you posts, you should start writing again. I have a new Respiratory Therapy Website to help students, and Im trying to meet other RT bloggers. Have a nice day if you read this!

Post a Comment