feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

My complaints

I'm gonna come here to complain about work because I'm not gonna do it at work. I love the hospital I work at and for the most part like the Respiratory department I work in. There are a few people that are tarnishing that for me. These people find it necessary to complain and talk ab out people. I try to find good qualities in people. They like to talk bad about people when they aren't around. Actually, it's mainly one person who apparently feels like they are the best RT there and like to trash others. It's really starting to annoy me. Then, theres another who is also complaning a lot. This is mainly about the doctors and the way they write orders. This is going to be a really long year as I bide my time between graduation and my last house payment. I am so moving to a bigger city and a bigger hospital when that day comes in 2010. It's starting to look like I may want to work at Duke to work with CFers.



Bookmark and Share
4 comments:
gravatar
Carolyn said...
March 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Sorry about work! I find people like that very draining. Everyone needs to complain sometimes but when it is all the time it can be annoying. Hope it gets better! That is awesome about Duke!! I have heard that is one of the best hospitals!

gravatar
Katey said...
March 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Sorry about work. You have those kinds of people everywhere!! It'll all turn out ok!!

gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
March 6, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. The hospital I am at right now--the RTs there talk so much crap about the other RTs! It is SOOO unprofessional. One lady even started up the crap talking! She asked another RT, "So what do you think of so and so?"

gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 27, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

As a parent w/ a teen w/ CF I have learned the important role RT's play. I have been on the receiving end of Rt's complaining about how Savannah's dr. writes her orders and some just come in and say you know what he wants (Savannah's dr.)so here are the meds and you can do the treatments. My favorite line is that the antibiotics that are nebulized make me ill or take to long and I have other patients.
Thank You for tackling CF.

Take Care,
Julie (Savannah's Mom)
www.caringbridge.org/visit/savannahrebekah

Post a Comment