feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

One more to go

As my buddy over at "Sometimes I Breathe" spoke about in his last post, I too am 4/5th of the way through my Respiratory Therapy program. Thats 4 semesters behind me and 1 semester to go. I have turned in my clinical checkoff book, finished my exams, and got the grade for both case studies. In my Advanced Monitoring course I got a 100 on the exam, 95 on the case study, and 88 in the class. In my Neonatal/Pediatrics class I got an 82 on the exam, 89 on the case study, and 80 in the class. Both classes were very hard but the teacher from the Neonatal course is a bit tougher in her grading. I am definitely going to be a better RT thanks to her and she's even in my facebook friends.
I have been working quite a bit as a Respiratory Assistant at the local hospital. As a matter of fact today is my first day since Thanksgiving with no school or work. I am absolutely doing nothing today. I have even purchased the 2 books I need on Amazon with my coinstar change. Here are the books too.




Now that the semester is over I can take it easy for a few weeks at least. So I'll wish a Happy Holidays to my fellow blogging RT students in Georgia, California, Texas, Canada, and another one that is in Texas. Go check out their blogs and tell them I sent you.



Bookmark and Share
5 comments:
gravatar
CMichelle said...
December 16, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Happy Holidays to you too!

Have fun not doing much, I know I will :)

Oh, and "I'm not really sure...." is in TX too.. hehe

gravatar
Marcus said...
December 16, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Thanks. I edited it.

gravatar
Unknown said...
December 16, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Likewise, Happy Holidays (and even Merry Christmas if you're into that sorta thing)to you!

I'm thrilled to be done with the 1st semester, so you must be really happy to have one semester left. Congrats on that.

I could live in Texas, but maybe not. Who knows?? lol Nah, just try not to pass that around too much. It's fine though.

gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
December 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Happy holidays to you, too!

I hope you can make it out to the 55th AARC Congress next year in San Antonio (2010 will be in Vegas). Maybe you'll see me competing in the Sputum Bowl! Who knows?!

gravatar
Unknown said...
December 17, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

San Antonio?! I can be there! It's only about a 4 hour drive from me.

That just got me all dorky excited. Maybe I'll compete against you in the sputum bowl lol.

Post a Comment