feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

finals

Labels: , ,

I don't know about you but I have finals next week and I'm not really excited about them. One of them is a 140-160 question practice CRT exam. To prepare for it we have been taking various practice tests every day for the past 2 weeks. My classmates and I are all in the same boat at the 60%-70% range for our grades. Anyway, I was searching online and found a free practice CRT exam at the NBRC's website. I started to take it but then decided it was too late in the evening to begin a 140 question test. I'll take it tomorrow night (maybe) and definitely a couple of times in the next week. If you want to take it and post your scores in the comments that would be great.





Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment