feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Checkoffs I need at Clinicals

I was just going through my list of checkoffs I need by the end of the semester and the end of next semester.
This semester I need to complete:

  • set up a Non-rebreather mask (2)
  • set up an aerosol mask (1)
  • set up a face tent (1)
  • do a peak flow measurement (2)
  • do an acapella (4)
  • IPPB (1)
  • insert an oropharyngeal airway (2)
  • insert a nasopharyngeal airway (2)
  • Nasotracheal suctioning (3)
  • tracheostomy suctioning (4)
  • bedside spirometry (1)




Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
October 18, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

From working at a hospital, those seem like pretty common tasks that would be easy to find an opportunity to check off on.

The one I think I'm going to have a hard time with finding a chance to perform is CPR. I've done it many times outside of school just from working in the ER and ICU, but with the introduction of Rapid Response Teams across the US, the incidence of cardiac arrest in a hospital setting is really low.

Post a Comment