feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Whew...what a summer

Well, I have made it through the summer. It is definitely the hardest semester I've had so far. We went from 11 students to 6. That's right, 6. We lost 3 after the final exam. it sucks too because all are people I consider friends and people that I will miss. Luckily the ones I am closest to are still there. Also, to raise money we are now raffling a dell laptop. Hoping to make about 1000 if everyone sells all of their tickets. I have sold 13 out of my 50.
Another thing I am happy about is the fact that I have 3 weeks off. I don't go back to school until the 18th. There will definitely be days of sleeping late in there. I also am excited about the state conference in September. I do get to share a room with ALL 6 of my classmates. I'm sure being the only guy will get me relegated to the air mattress. That should definitely be an interesting experience. I will definitely tell about it and post pics to my flickr page.



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Diana Lyn said...
July 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Wow, from 11 students to 6?

I start my RT program this fall, so I'm looking for blogs to read just to keep me motivated and to see what other students are up to. So I created a blog of my own. :)

Good luck!

Post a Comment