feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Custom Search

Summer

For some unknown reason they decided to make the summer the toughest semester. I guess they figured if you made it this far there should be one huge obstacle keeping you from going on. It's supposed to get easier after this. We only have 2 classes this summer but they are important ones. "Principles of Mechanical Ventilation" and "Pathophysiology". Both are very interesting as we learn about ventilators and diseases. In Patho I have to write a 4-5 page paper which I will actually need to start working on soon. I have to pick a patient from clinicals and write about them and their disease. Well, I got mine yesterday. The patient had a major chest trauma and hadd flail chest that resulted in a pneumothorax and pleural effusion. I'll tell you more about that later. I also got to go to a C-Section too. It was kind of gross but kind of neat too.



Bookmark and Share
1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
June 27, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

all your hard work will pay off! I'm proud you keep at it.
Cheers, Deb

Post a Comment